Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tonight is the night

We can hardly wait for 9 p.m. to arrive!  Pam, Carmen and I are so thrilled to be going to the Club tonight.  Our God is mighty!!! Life Way has been faithful to supply the Bibles for our baskets which blesses our hearts.  This week when I went to see the manager I asked a sales associate if I could talk to him.  She smiled at me and said, "of course, I will call him now."  She picked up the phone and proceeded to tell him that Mary Magdalene was there to see him.  Apparently there was a pause on the phone before he answered and said, "Do you mean Angie from the Mary Magdalene Ministry?" At this point we all were laughing. Today I was thinking I really do want to be like Mary Magdalene.  After all, she was the first one Jesus appeared to after his death, and told her to go and tell the disciples that He had risen from the dead. We want these dancers to know Jesus Christ as Mary did.  We want them to know He is alive, He is our All in All.  We want them to fall in love with our Savior.

I will be sure to report back.  It will probably be after midnight before we get home, but can I tell you there is nothing but joy on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Prayed for you last night. Hope it went well! Great post, Mom - you're rockin' this blog thing. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete