Sunday, July 10, 2011

Abused and Used

July 9, 2011

Carmen and I went to the club last night with 15 baskets to minister to the dancers.  Business was slow so we were able to spend about 1 1/2 hours there.  The bouncer remembered us and smiled and hugged us both.  Next, the bar maid came out and hugged us.  A few of the dancers were new and thought we were selling makeup. Their faces softened as we talked about the Gospel.

I was able to have an extended time with one of the dancers.  Her story was heartbreaking.....she longs to leave this lifestyle. Please pray for salvation for her.  She is the mother of a 15-month daughter.  The dancer said, "This is no place for a Mom to be."

These women have been badly abused and used.  Please pray for their salvation and healing of emotional hurts.  We want to be Jesus with skin on to the dancers.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started this. I will be praying. I love you! Karen

    ReplyDelete